Friday, February 22, 2008

The Launch of Anatomy of a Woman

Hello to the ladies and gents who came on my recommendation, stumbled in here or just surfed on in! I have been on a blogging hiatus for almost a year now, but the time has come for me to come roaring back!

This time around, rather than being all snarky just in the name of fun, I've decided to combine my two passions: writing to make people laugh/learn and women's health! That's right, I've finally decided to focus on my writing career exclusively, and will be using this blog as a launchpad to make a name for myself in the industry.

Or at least make a name for myself in the blogosphere...perhaps by being famous among a select few?

I also know that women's health isn't necessarily a funny topic per say (or is it Per Se, as in the NY hotspot?), but I'm sure I can insert my unique humor and perspective regarding the issues of the day.

I hope you will come to use this site as a reference, and that you come back and visit often. I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to comment or email me with suggestions!

Thank you for your support, and I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with you, my public!

No comments: